Front blade is attached to compact tractors but they are much less common than rear blades. They can handle many different tasks ranging from transporting material, sorting a path or doing away with snow in the winter. They can be used for back-dragging only if the tractor is driven in reverse.
- Powerdozer to fit MF-240, 260, 375E, 385 tractors
- Blade Model MT-08/1 = 6′ x 22″ – (Single ram)
- Cutting Edge 152mm (6″) x 12.7mm (1/2″) section high
carbon alloy steel reversible and replaceable.
- Hydraulic Ram Heavy duty, double acting
- Control Valve Open centre double acting spool valve
- Blade Movement Maximum lift 533 mm (21″). Maximum
depth below ground 102mm (4″).