Rear Blade is one of the most useful implements that you can attach to a compact tractor. Of the numerous types of blades available, a rear blade is probably the most resourceful. It can be used for leveling, moving small amounts of soil, cutting shallow ditches and back-dragging.
- Mounting construction: Category 1, three-point linkage
entirely steel frame, Reversible high carbon steel cutting edge.
- Blade Angle: Adjustable 0° to 70° in two increments to
either side and similarly with blade facing rearward
- Blade pitch: Adjustable from 0° to 40°
- Blade Width: 7 ft.
- Overall length 5 ft. (with grader wheel)
- Weight 170 kg
- Accessories: Grader wheel kit
- Tractor Compatibility: 35- 85 hp