- You must have the transmission oil changed after hours from a reputable workshop.
- Not changing the oil allows the iron dust, mixed with the oil, to ruin the gearbox and the hydraulic system parts.
- After the first 600 hours, have the transmission oil changed by a recognized workshop.
- Changing the hydraulic oil after completing every 600 hours, and clean the hydraulic pump filter with diesel.
- MF240/350 has a capacity of 33 liters for the transmission/hydraulic oil, whereas MF260/375/385 can hold 36 liters, and MF385 4WD reservoir can hold 42 liters.
- For external hydraulic components in the MF240/350, the oil capacity is 36 liters, whereas 39 liters in MF260/375/385, and 45 liters in MF385 4WD.